The Computer Technician II Certified will coordinate with the IT Help Desk Supervisor and IT Director for tasks that arise for day-to-day operations of the various computer systems and hardware. They will provide on-site administration for software/hardware users in a variety of work environments, including professional offices, workgroups or departments, and public areas.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide outstanding customer service to guests and all other employees by exceeding our mission statement to be the premier entertainment experience in the Coachella Valley and the High Desert.
- Maintain, monitor and correct any computer related problems that may arise.
- Receive, install and test all new PC hardware.
- Set up users on the network and install licensed software.
- Assist with system backups and verify completion.
- Assist all Departments with computer related problems.
- Follow up with users to ensure that problems have been resolved satisfactorily.
- Evaluate hardware problems, repair or replace components as necessary.
- Record problems which occurred, such as down time, and actions taken.
- Answer telephone calls to assist computer users encountering problem.
- Assist workers in classifying, cataloging, and maintaining tapes.
- May be on-call during off scheduled hours.
- Ensure compliance with all Minimum Internal Control Standards (MICS) as well as all Tribal Internal Control Standards (TICS).